12th January 2022, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How I can join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) India and solve unsolved cases?

Sir, I am R.B. Chodankar resident of Goa India. I am in TYBSc and I'll be graduate by end of May. I wanted to know how can I become officer in Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), I always want to become a Police officer so that I can serve Nation. Not only this but when I was 9 years old my Uncle (Bala mama) was murdered and still it is an unsolved case. I saw my Uncle's lifeless body on floor that I can't forget. He was just 23 years old. I just don't want any other unsolved cases.

Thank you.

14th January 2022, 08:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How I can join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) India and solve unsolved cases?

There is more than one way to become a CBI officer in India. Two agencies recruit candidates for CBI jobs, which are UPSC and SSC.

Joining through UPSC: Candidates have to become an IPS Officer by clearing the Civil Service Examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). After clearing the subsequent rounds, they can qualify to become a group A cbi officer.

Joining through SSC:- Candidates can become a CBI - sub-inspector by clearing the CBI entrance exam or the combined graduate level (CGL) exam conducted by Staff Selection Comission. (SSC).
14th January 2022, 10:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I can join Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) India and solve unsolved cases?

To become an agent , one must appear for UPSC exam
It's carried out once a year and it's a combined graduate exam.
One must have completed graduation with atleast 50% marks.

Eligibility varies depending upon the post for which one is applying to.

Must be between 20_27 yrs of age.
5 yrs age relaxation for sc/st
3 yrs relaxation for OBC.

Subinspectors are recruited through combined SSC diploma CGLE followed by Medical exam and interview.
15th January 2022, 10:07 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to join Central Bureau of Investigation India
>The candidate must have completed their bachelor degree from any stream and from any recognised college or university. Eligibility criteria for a CBI officer also varies from type of post the candidate wants.
>Age limit of candidate must be between 21 to 33 . Age limit for general category candidates 21 to 33 years, the OBC candidate are given relaxation of 3 years and SC/ ST category candidates are offered a relaxation of 5 years

Qualities in candidate must possess to join a CBI in India
>Sharp and detective mind
>The person should not fear anything and must be determined to working hard situations areas
>You should be physically fit and free from all diseases and must be healthy
>Your stamina must be good and have to give your best in every condition
>When needed you have to work for long and erratic hours
>You should not wear travelling while working in CBI you have to travel a lot
>You have to mentally alert always for outside actions
>Your mental health must be strong because of logical and analytical thinking.
>You must possess a higher level of concentration

Physical requirement in CBI
In order to join the service it is mandatory to be medically and physically fit. Here are some required Medical and physical eligibility for male and female candidates:

For male candidates:-
>Height of male candidates should be 165 cm and hillsmen and tribals are given relaxation of 5cm.
>Chest of Men should be 76 cm with expansion
>For eyesight the distant vision should be 6 / 6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye .The near vision must be 0.6 in one eye and 0.8 in another eye.

For female candidates:-
>The height of Women must be 150 cm and weight must be accordance with height or as per medical standard.
>Eyesight requirement for women is same as for men
15th January 2022, 01:20 PM
Msdhoni02

CBI Officer Qualification
1. Graduate from a recognized government university with a minimum of 50% marks.

2. Qualify for the SSC-CGL entrance exam or qualify UPSC exam with a good rank. Clearing the UPSC exam can help you to become an IPS Officer and then get transferred to CBI.

3. Age limit to become a CBI officer.
18th April 2022, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in computer engneering
and too early i will becaome hacker
can i join CBi?
how ?
i want answere.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?