25th January 2023, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

How to join national narcotics bureau and excise department?

I am himanshu jainand m pursuing my graduation in 'bachelor of engineering in MINING' from govt college of udaipur(rajasthan), I m intrestd in joining NCB india, and dont have any idea of how to koin it, when is the time to join it? what qualification is needed?
so i request you to please help me out of it.
thank you

4th May 2023, 08:57 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join national narcotics bureau and excise department?

Joining the National Narcotics Bureau (NNB) and Excise Department typically involves meeting specific eligibility criteria, applying for and passing relevant exams, and going through a selection process. Here are some general steps that may help you in joining these organizations:

1.Meet the eligibility criteria: To join the NNB and Excise Department, you will typically need to meet certain eligibility criteria related to age, education, and physical fitness. The specific criteria may vary depending on the position you are applying for and the state or region you are in.

2. Research available positions: Look for job openings or recruitment notifications for the NNB and Excise Department. These may be advertised on the official websites of these
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?