31st May 2014, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Steps to join Narcotics Control Bureau after 10th?

how can i join narcotics control bureau after i succeeded in crime baranch or what are the steps to join narcotics control bureau after 10th

14th December 2014, 10:04 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Steps to join Narcotics Control Bureau after 10th?

The Narcotics control Bureau is the apex coordinating agency. The Zonal Units collect and analyses data related to seizures of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substance, study of trends, modus operandi, collection and dissemination of intelligence and work in close cooperation with the Customs, State Police and other law enforcement agencies.

Eligibility:
Candidates should not be less than 20 years of age. Candidates should have a very confident attitude with an attractive personality.Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university.

Selection Process:
Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their educational qualifications and then the selected candidates will have to undergo a written proficiency test.

The examination for this will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission of India. The written test consist of various section such as General Knowledge, General Awareness, english language, reasoning and mathematical aptitude. Selection will be based on your performance in trials and interview.
24th April 2016, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed my Hsc board exam i wants to join NCB what are steps to join it
29th April 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am passd 10th 12th diploma engg(3 yrs),i have computer knolege,so sir i want to join ncb plz wht process in join
12th June 2017, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I passed 12th arts (maths,eco,English let.) I want to join ncb as an officer. Plz tell me what should I do to it as an officer After graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?