18th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

How many Demonstrator vacancies are available in WBHRB recruitment?

I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in WBHRB Demonstrator recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

19th August 2018, 09:32 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Demonstrator vacancies are available in WBHRB recruitment?

Number of Demonstrator Vacancies available in WBHRB Recruitment 2018;

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for the post of Tutor/ Demonstrator in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Health Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Tutor/ Demonstrator

Number of Disciplines - 43 disciplines

Total Number of vacancies - 327 vacancies

I have provided an official notification in which you can find the detailed anticipated vacancies according to the discipline.

@ Starting date to apply online - 20th August, 2018

@ Last date for receipt of applications - 29th August, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
19th August 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in WBHRB Demonstrator recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

There are 327 Demonstrator / Tutor vacancies available in 43 disciplines in WBHRB recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply online for the Demonstrator / Tutor vacancies in WBHRB recruitment online from 20-08-2018 to 29-08-2018 (before 8 PM). The Demonstrator / Tutor posts are temporary but likely to be permanent. Candidates can find the details in the WBHRB website link given Click Here
20th August 2018, 09:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of Demonstrator vacancies available in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is 327.

The starting date of online application is 20th August and last date to receive application for this post is 29th August, 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?