1st August 2014, 10:49 PM
pjkaur

Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?

hlo
i m pawan
my education profile is:
85% in 10th
85% in 12th
pursuing Btech(Ece) 4th year with aggregate 78%
My ielts score is 6.5 overall.
listening 7.5
reading 7.5
writing 6.5
speaking 5.5
am i eligible for post graduation diploma in canada?
if yes then what will be those pg diploma courses?
is my ielts score valid for admission in such courses?
i want to take admission in canada in september 2015 intake immediately after completion of my btech in india.. is it possible?
how long before i have to process my visa file?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for masters in Canada or Australia having 5.5 band score in IELTS?
  2. List of Universities in US and Canada which gives admission with 6 score in IELTS?
  3. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in Germany after scoring 5.5 IELTS score
  5. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  6. Can I get Canada Visa with IELTS score of 5.5 and 6 in Speaking?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  9. Which international english exam to take?
  10. Will embassy allow with an score of 5.5 in IELTS?
  11. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  12. Can I get admission in germany University after scoring 6.0 band score in IELTS?
  13. Procedure to apply for M.Pharma in Canada? What should I do if IELTS score expired?
  14. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  15. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
  16. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  18. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
6th August 2017, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing PG Diploma course in Canada after completion of your Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university. To apply for admission to PG Diploma course in Canada universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language proficiency skills. You can opt any stream of your interest for pursuing your higher studies in PG Diploma course in Canada universities. You need to report your examinations score reports to apply for admission to PG Diploma course in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?