26th January 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?

i would like to know that i have completed my vocational MLT which is equial to +2 and i was having only biology there was no chemistry and physics after that i have completed my BMLT .So i m eligible to do MBBS in out of India,will i get the eligibility from MCI?

1st February 2011, 11:12 AM
tahadost

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?

minimum 12 class pass is needed with phy chem & bio as subjects
1st February 2011, 10:30 PM
greatindia

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS abroad if done Vocational MLT(without Chemistry and Physics)? Am I eligible for MCI?

no according to rulesof mci u should compulsorily complete ur physics and chemistry also in such a conditions mci is very strict and about abroad there may be a chance but it costs heavy
1st April 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Degree in which groupbest for m.l.t
5th May 2011, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

what i should do after dmlt leaving bscmlt
25th June 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i didn't apply for MCI and i passed mbbs...nw wt can i do....for eligibility certificate from india
11th August 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

I am an OCI studied in India and now doing MBBS in Russia. I can get Eligibility Certificate from MCI?
13th February 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

now i student of bscmlt but i want to do mbbs.. i gotted 70% in2nd year?
6th February 2014, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bscmlt ,can i join MBBS, HOW MANY YEARS TO COMPLETE. I PASSED 2 TAKEN PHYSIC,CHEM,BIOLOGY.
27th April 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;342503]i would like to know that i have completed my vocational MLT which is equial to +2 and i was having only biology there was no chemistry and physics after that i have completed my MLT with 94% .So i m eligible to do MBBS in out of India,will i get the eligibility from MCI? please give answer as early as possible. please give some precious ideas. thanking you
21st September 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

I had studied d.pharm,and i am studying the b.sc physician assistant,i did not studied the biology
i will have the chance to study m.b.b.s.in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?