27th January 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

How many Junior Project Associate vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar?

Hello everyone, I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually, I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

3rd February 2019, 09:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Project Associate vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar?

Number of vacancies available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Vigyan Prasar

Name of the Job Position - Junior Project Associate

>> Total Number of vacancies - 2 vacancies (For Junior Project Associate) post

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
3rd February 2019, 02:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Junior Project Associate vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar?

The number of Junior Project Associate vacancies available in Vignan Prasar are 02.

The last date to apply for Vignan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment is 15th February 2019.

The pay scale allotted to Vignan Prasar Junior Project Associate is Rs.25000-30000/- per month.
4th February 2019, 11:35 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually, I want to know that how many vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

There are two (02) Junior Project Associate vacancies available in Vigyan Prasar.

Interested and eligible candidates have to apply on or before 15th February, 2019 for the Junior Project Associate recruitment in Vigyan Prasar. Applications may be sent by post or by hand to The Registrar, Vigyan Prasar, A-50, Institutional Area Sector-62, Noida. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th February 2019, 02:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment is only 2 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://vigyanprasar.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?