27th January 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

3rd February 2019, 10:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment for an SC candidate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no age relaxation applicable in this recruitment. The detailed age criteria is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vigyan Prasar

Name of the Job Position - Junior Project Associate

>> Upper age limit:-

@ Maximum age should not exceed 55 years as on the date of advertisement.
@ However, emphasis will be to select young professionals for the project.
@ Director, Vigyan Prasar has a right in the relaxation of age and experiences in case of candidates.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website

3rd February 2019, 01:51 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment for an SC candidate?

The maximum age limit to apply for Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment, is 55 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get age relaxation of 5 years.

As you belong to SC category, hence you can apply till the age of 60 years.

5th February 2019, 03:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Relaxation are available in Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment for SC candidate is 5 years.

So, upper age limit for SC category candidate is 60 years.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://vigyanprasar.gov.in/.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?