27th January 2019, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Project Associate. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

3rd February 2019, 11:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment?

The candidates who are interested to apply for Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination at first. Then the candidates who qualifies the examination, will have to appear for a round of personal interview, where the final selection will be decided.

Web: http://vigyanprasar.gov.in/
3rd February 2019, 03:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment?

The selection procedure of Vignan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment will be done based on academic qualification, experience and performance in Interview. Eligible candidates will have to appear in Skill Test/ Personal Interview.

To be eligible to apply for Vignan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment, you should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university, you should have knowledge of MS Office, typing speed of 40 wpm in English and three years of experience in the relevant field.
3rd February 2019, 03:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate Recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Vigyan Prasar

Name of the Job Position - Junior Project Associate

Selection process is done based on the academic qualifications, experience and performance in Interview.

I suggest you to go through the official notification which is given below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
4th February 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate of this year? I want to apply for the recruitment of Junior Project Associate. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

Candidates are selected for the Junior Project Associate recruitment in Vigyan Prasar as follows:

Candidates are selected based on academic qualifications, experience and their performance in the interview. They have to appear for the Skill Test / Personal Interview for the selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Vigyan Prasar website link is given Click Here
5th February 2019, 03:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Vigyan Prasar Junior Project Associate recruitment will be based on academic qualifications, experience and performance in personal interview.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://vigyanprasar.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?