6th December 2018, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How many Legal Assistant vacancies are available under Gujarat High Court recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the vacancies which are available under Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment. I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies. So, kindly tell me about such vacancies. Thank you!

9th December 2018, 09:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Legal Assistant vacancies are available under Gujarat High Court recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the organization - Gujarat High Court

Name of the Job Position - Legal Assistant

Total Number of vacancies - 15 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
10th December 2018, 06:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Legal Assistant vacancies are available under Gujarat High Court recruitment?

There are total 15 vacancies available for Legal Assistant position under
Gujarat High Court recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website at (http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in) and apply on or before 15/12/2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?