6th December 2018, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my LLB Honours course. I am interested to apply in Gujarat High Court recruitment for Legal Assistant post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

9th December 2018, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment after successful completion of LLB course.

Name of the organization - Gujarat High Court

Name of the Job Position - Legal Assistant

>> Candidates must have completed their Degree in Law from any university in India or any institution recognized by the UGC. Candidates who are pursuing 5th year of a 5 year Law course are also eligible to apply for the above said recruitment.

>> You should have basic knowledge of computer operation or application. And you must have acquaintance of vernacular language.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
9th December 2018, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment being a LLB graduate? Last date to apply?

>> Starting dates to apply online - 1st December, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 15th December, 2018 (Till 23:59 Hrs)

>> Date of conduct of written test - 20th January, 2019

>> Viva-voce test (oral interview) - In Feb/ March 2019
10th December 2018, 07:58 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in law from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for Gujarat High Court Legal Assistant recruitment. As you have completed your degree in law, so you are eligible for the recruitment. You can apply on or before 15/12/2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?