29th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Legal Assistants?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Bombay High Court has published the recruitment for Legal Assistant. I want to know the process to apply. Can anyone tell me about the process? And what would be the pay scale? Please let me know as soon as possible.

5th March 2020, 01:22 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Legal Assistants?

Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and send it before 02nd of March 2020 to the following address -

Address:
The Secretary,
High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee,
High Court Bech at Aurangabad,
Jalna Road, Aurangabad - 431009

Pay scale allotted to Legal Assistants are - Rs. 25,000/- per month.
6th March 2020, 05:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment? Pay scale allotted to Legal Assistants?

Procedure to apply for Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment 2020 is Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents send to The Secretary, High Court Legal Services Sub-Committee, High Court Bench at Aurangabad, Jalna Road, AURANGABAD – 431 009.

Cost of Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment 2020 application fee is NIL.

Pay scale allotted to Bombay High Court Legal Assistant recruitment 2020 is Rs. 25,000/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?