28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How many Mechanical Draughtsman vacancies are available in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre?

I have applied for the Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? Can you please let me know about the vacancies?

30th September 2019, 02:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Mechanical Draughtsman vacancies are available in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre?

There are 3 vacancies available for Mechanical Draughtsman in Liquid Propulsion Systems.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can visit the official website below and fill up the online application form.

Web: http://www.lpsc.gov.in
30th September 2019, 05:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Mechanical Draughtsman vacancies are available in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre?

There are only 03 vacancies are available for Mechanical Draughtsman in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.

Pay Scale - Level 3 - Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100/-
Job Location - Thiruvananthapuram
30th September 2019, 06:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies for post of Mechanical Draughtsman is 03 in LPSC. The age criteria is 18-35 years on 2nd July 2019.

Academic qualification for this post is 10th passed and ITI or NTC or NAC in mechanical draughtsman from NCVT.
30th September 2019, 07:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The total number of Mechanical Draughtsman vacancies available in LPSC is 03. It is one for Open category, one for SC and one for EWS category.

The age criteria is 18-35 years.

You must be 10th passed and have done ITI in Draughtsman mechanical from NCVT.
30th September 2019, 08:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The total number of vacancies available for the post of Draughtsman (Mechanical) under Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre recruitment is 03 (UR-01, EWS-01,SC-01).

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://www.lpsc.gov.in/docs/Detaile...ertisement.pdf.
30th September 2019, 08:21 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

As per the advertisement, the total available vacancies for recruitment as Draughtsman (Mechanical) in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is 03.

Distribution of available vacancies categorywise is as below :-

* UR - 01, SC - 01, EWS - 01.

For updates and details about the same recruitment, you can visit the recruitment portal of LPSC i.e; https://www.lpsc.gov.in/noticeresult.html.
30th September 2019, 08:54 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment -

Total 4 vacancies of Mechanical Draughtsman is available under Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.

For more information log on to official website www.lpsc.gov.in.
1st October 2019, 01:18 PM
Lollypop Lagelu

Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment

** VACANCIES: 4 POSTS.

** PAY SCALE: Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-.
1st October 2019, 01:35 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for the Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment of Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre. I am preparing to get this job. I just want to know how many vacancies are there for this particular post? Can you please let me know about the vacancies?

Number of vacancies available for the Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) recruitment in the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre is given below:

Unreserved – 1

EWS – 1

SC – 1

Total = 3

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (Click Here) for the Draughtsman ‘B’ (Mechanical) recruitment in the Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre.
2nd October 2019, 02:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment is 3 posts only.

Pay scale allotted to Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre Mechanical Draughtsman recruitment is Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100 (Level - 3).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.lpsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?