14th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?

I want to do my diploma in agriculture engineering and then complete my graduation and master degree too.which are the colleges where i can get admission through lateral entry and complete my graduation and master degree?and after completing my graduation and master degree will i get a government job.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Polytechnic diploma equivalent to intermediate? Can I seek admission in BSc degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I be eligible for M.Tech after doing BSc in computer science
  3. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  4. List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  6. Can I join MBBS program after completing B.Sc nursing? Is there any equivalent course to MBBS?
  7. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  8. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  9. Is there any way to become a collector after completion of diplom
  10. Can I apply for government job after BSc AME through lateral entry?
  11. What can I do after diploma in industrial electronics?
  12. Which are the government chemical engineering colleges in India? How to apply for B.Tech through lateral entry
  13. Courses after Diploma in Electrical?
  14. Lateral entry colleges in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility for lateral entry into B.Tech?
  15. Which are the government colleges affiliated to genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities after graduation?
  16. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu through Lateral Entry?
  17. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. What are the courses available after Polytechnic?
14th May 2015, 07:59 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?

Yes, you can get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering. You are eligible to apply for various sectors like

>>Railway recruitment
>>Banking sector
>>Lecturer
>>ICAR- ARS
>>Civil services like IAS,IFS, IPS etc

The following are the famous agricultural colleges in India:

Tamil nadu Agricultural university
Acharya N G Ranga agricultural university,
Assam agricultural university,
Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana,
National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar
Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar
Govind Ballabh Pant University of agriculture and technology,
Indian agricultural Research Institute
15th May 2015, 12:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?

There are various Agricultural university which offer B.Tech Agricultural engineering and M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering.

CCSHAU Hisar is the biggest Asia Agricultural University which offer Lateral Entry to do graduation course.

College of Agricultural Engineering and Technology, CCSHAU Hisar.

5 candidates are selected through LEET exam in B.Tech Agricultural Engineering.

Following are Government jobs for Agricultural Engineering students:

Indian Forest Service

Food Corporation of India

IARI

ARS

ADO

One can apply for JRF examination in ICAR and become Agricultural scientist.

The basic pay scale in government institutions for agricultural engineer is Rs 10000 to Rs 20000 depending upon seniority.

Agricultural engineers in private sector may get better salary form Rs 20000 to Rs 35000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?