1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?

Can I know the pay scale of Gram Sevak in Rajasthan RSMSSB? I have applied and want to get recruited for this post. So, I want to know the pay scale and the vacancies available for this post.

2nd November 2016, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?

RSMSSB refers to Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board. The age limit to apply for the post of Gram Sevak is 18 to 35 years and for the SC/ST/OBC/special BC candidates the age limit is relaxed by 5 years and for the reserved category females it is 10 years.

There are total 3648 vacancies for the post of Gram Sevak and Panchayat Secretary and their pay scale is Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- and their grade pay is Rs. 2400/-.
2nd November 2016, 08:04 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment? Pay Scale of Gram Sevak?

RSMSSB stands for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.

The no. of vacancies that are available for Gram Sevak in RSMSSB recruitment is 3648.

Pay Scale :- Rs. 5200 to 20200 with Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per month

For details, you can visit official website @ www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?