11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available under Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Multi Tasking Staff recruitment in Government of Manipur. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

17th October 2018, 09:23 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available under Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The number of vacancies available under Government of Manipur, Multi Tasking Staff recruitment are 413.

Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below :-

--> OBC (Meitei) :- 51 posts.
--> OBC (Meitei Pangal) :- 17 posts.
--> OBC (Teli, Badi, Nepali etc) :- 02 posts.
--> SC :- 08 posts.
--> ST :- 128 posts.
--> Unreserved :- 207 posts.
--> PWD :- 12 posts.
--> Meritorious Sports Person :: 20 posts.
17th October 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available under Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Multi Tasking Staff recruitment in Government of Manipur. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Multi Tasking Staff in Government of Manipur? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

There are 413 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Group D) vacancies available in Education (S) Department, Manipur.

OBC (Meitei) – 51
OBC (Meitei Pangal) – 17
OBC (Teli, Badi, Nepali, etc.) – 2
SC – 8
ST – 128
Unreserved – 207

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th October 2018, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

There are total 413 vacancies available under Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply for the recruitment on or before 25th October 2018.

Web: http://manipureducation.gov.in/
18th October 2018, 09:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that you can not apply for that post now, because last date to apply for same has passed. Number of vacancies available under Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment was as follows.

OBC (Meitei) – 51 posts.

OBC (Meitei Pangal) – 17 posts.

OBC (Teli, Badi, Nepali etc) – 02 posts.

SC – 08 posts.

ST – 128 posts.

Unreserved – 207 posts.

PWD – 12 posts.

Meritorious Sports Person – 20 posts.

Total: 413 posts

You can find more details on the below mentioned website notification link.
http://manipureducation.gov.in/wp-co...ion-MTS-18.pdf
19th October 2018, 04:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

The number of Vacancies are 413 posts.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
19th October 2018, 05:03 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Government of Manipur Multi Tasking Staff recruitment.

Number of Vacancies: 413 posts.

For more information you can visit their Official Website www.manipureducation.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?