22nd August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BBA graduate and I have heard about AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Multitasker. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

25th August 2019, 04:48 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BBA graduate and I have heard about AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited Multitasker recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Multitasker. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

Number of Multitasker vacancies (on contract basis) available in the AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited are not mentioned in the recruitment notification.

The requirements to apply for the Multitasker (on contract basis) recruitment in the AAI Cargo Logistics & Allied Services Company Limited is given below:

>> Those candidates who have passed Class 10th / Matriculation with ability to speak in Hindi, English and conversant with local language

>> Candidates should have at least 1 year of experience at airport in any of the areas or combination of areas like Terminal Functions, Ramp Functions like Baggage / Loading / Unloading / Cargo and Aircraft Cabin Cleaning Area with any Airlines or Ground Handling Agency

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?