19th July 2012, 10:46 AM

Qualification required for PCS exam? How to choose the subjects in PCS exam?

what is qualification required for PCS exam and how to choose subject in PCS exam

3rd November 2012, 08:43 PM

Default Re: Qualification required for PCS exam? How to choose the subjects in PCS exam?

How many subject required in PCS.
17th November 2012, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Qualification required for PCS exam? How to choose the subjects in PCS exam?

i am bachelor in pharmacy.which subject is mention in pcs give details
18th November 2012, 02:39 PM

PCS is exam conducted by Uttar Pradesh Public service commission for recruitment of administrative officers in state government of Uttar Pradesh.

If you want to apply for UPPCS exam then you must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.

The age limit for UPPCS is 21 to 35 years if you are general category candidate.

Age relaxation is available for SC/ST for 5 years and OBC for 3 years.

You have to pass preliminary exam to qualify for the main exam . The selection will be based on marks obtained in mains and interview.

For more information you can check the official pdf document from the below link

http://http://www.uppsc.org.in/advt/.../02English.pdf
18th November 2012, 03:14 PM

Dear sir

After completing my 2commerce,BA History&Tourism can i do Mcom?
6th April 2013, 09:45 AM

for pcs how many subjects are required?
29th June 2013, 10:36 PM

i have done the graduation with 65 percentage and also doing llb ii year. i want to make the pcs officer?/ how i start is ??and how much money required?
7th November 2013, 11:26 PM

what are the subjects in up pcs exam for a bds student?
is there any subject
3rd December 2013, 05:36 AM

sir I am a graduate students ,history ,political ,sociology in B A CAN I DO UPPCS IN WHICH SUBJECT AND HOW PLEASE TELL ME
2nd February 2014, 08:22 AM

sir iam in b.com 1year student my feavorate sunject economics how i will prepare for up pcs?
8th March 2014, 12:10 PM

I m in bms second year. Can i do pcs after my graduation. And what are career oppoprtunites in pcs
31st March 2014, 11:42 PM

Sir please tell me human science available or not for pcs
17th May 2014, 08:43 AM

yes after 10th with CBSE study . how can i keep continue my study for pcs
9th June 2014, 02:33 PM

Sir I have done B
Sc in zoology and chemistry 2001 kya hum eligible hai upsc ke liye
31st October 2014, 03:21 PM

I have done b.com and m.a(industrial relation & personnel mgt) which subjects should i choose. I prepare myself. Pls suggests book name for preparation pcs exam.
Email [email protected]
18th September 2015, 12:05 PM

Sir,I am graduate student History,political,Hindi,in B.a can I do uppcs in which subject and how please tell me