2nd November 2018, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BCom and I want to apply in Indian Coast Guard recruitment of Assistant Commandant. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

9th November 2018, 01:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

Requirements required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Coast Guard

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Commandant (Group A Gazetted Officer)

>> Educational qualification required generally varies from Entry to Entry. You are not eligible for Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL SSA) and Law Entry as you did not meet the required criteria.

>> For General Duty and General Duty (SSA):-

@ You should have passed Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

@ And You must have done with 'Mathematics and Physics' as subjects up to Intermediate or Class 12th of 10+2+3 Scheme of education or equivalent.

@ And also candidates not possession of this Physics and Maths in 10+2 (Intermediate) or its equivalent level are not at all eligible to apply for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).

Hence, as you are a B.Com Graduate if you have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics subjects then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification
9th November 2018, 04:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment for BCom graduate?

As you have mentioned above that you need the requirements to apply for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant recruitment, so in order to help you, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details for the same. Download the file from the given link and go through it carefully.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICG Assistant Comamndant.pdf(494.3 KB, 0 views)
13th February 2022, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

in which field bcom graduates (female) are eligible to apply for indian coast gaurd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?