31st July 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BCom graduate and I have heard about the DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Junior Executive. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

2nd August 2018, 09:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Number of vacancies available for DFCCIL Junior Executive Recruitment 2018 and Requirements to apply:

Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India has issued official notification for several posts. Here is the detailed information about vacancies available for Junior Executive posts is given below.

>> Junior Executive (Gr III)/ Civil (Artisan) - 239 vacancies

>> Junior Executive (Gr III)/ Electrical - 68 vacancies

>> Junior Executive (Signal and Telecommunication) - 42 vacancies

The minimum educational qualification required is as follows,

@ You should have passed Matriculation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. There will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?