30th May 2018, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Hello, I am a CSE graduate and I have heard about the MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Assistant Executive Engineer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure and eligibility to apply in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for ECE graduate?
  2. Important dates of MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I get relaxation in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment being an SC candidate?
  4. Important dates and number of vacancies available in BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  5. How many vacancies are there in DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  6. Government jobs available for MCA holder?
  7. How many vacancies are available in CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment?
  8. How many Assistant Engineer vacancies are available in RPSC?
  9. How many vacancies are there in AIIMS Junior Electrical Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?
  10. Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Executive Engineer in MPSC?
  11. Requirements to apply for HPCL Inspection Engineer recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many vacancies are available in Damodar Valley Corporation for Assistant IT Engineer recruitment? Salary of Assistant IT Engineer?
  13. How many vacancies are available in Meghalaya PSC Assistant Engineer recruitment for BTech Chemical graduate?
  14. How many vacancies are available in HP-HDS Irrigation Assistant Engineer?
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in BMRC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment for Mechanical graduate?
  16. Is experience required to apply in MPSC Sales Tax Inspector recruitment? How many vacancies are available?
  17. How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  18. How many Junior Assistant vacancies are available under UGVCL Ltd. recruitment?
31st May 2018, 08:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has recently issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the post of Assistant Executive Engineers and Assistant Engineers. The detailed number of vacancies available are given below.

>> For Assistant Engineer: (AE)
Number of vacancies - 124

>> For Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
Number of vacancies - 13

You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech in Civil and Water Management or Structural or Electrical and Power or Electronics and Power or Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Power System or Civil and Environmental from a recognized university.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?