28th July 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment 2018?

Can anyone of you let me know about the selection procedure in DFCCIL for Junior Executive recruitment? I want to get selected for the same post so I want to know the selection procedure. Kindly tell me asap.

1st August 2018, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment 2018?

DFCCIL will conduct online written examination. Candidates who have qualified written examination, they will be called for interview.

Final selection of the candidates will be done on the performance of written test and personal Interview.
1st August 2018, 10:21 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have applied for DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment, will have to appear for a written examination conducted by the authorized body. The candidates who qualifies the examination will be shortlisted and then they have to appear for a personal interview. The candidates who qualifies both the stages, will be selected for the above position.
3rd August 2018, 01:49 AM
Narendra2121

The Selection procedure of DFCCIL Junior Executive recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of a Computer Based Test (CBT) and an Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?