26th May 2019, 08:54 PM

How many vacancies are there in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Karnataka PSC is published the recruitment for Second Division Assistant. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

28th May 2019, 04:58 PM
Parvathi90

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Karnataka PSC is published the recruitment for Second Division Assistant. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

Number of vacancies available in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment is given below:

Second Division Assistant – HK Region – 81 vacancies

Second Division Assistant – RPC Region – 494 vacancies

Total number of Second Division Assistant vacancies – 575

There are also total of 269 First Division Assistant vacancies available in the Karnataka PSC recruitment.
28th May 2019, 06:04 PM
zahedrocks

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

There are total 13 vacancies available for Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official website below and fill up the application form.

Web: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/
28th May 2019, 09:40 PM

Total number of vacancies available for the post of Second Division Assistant in Karnataka PSC recruitment were as follows;

RPC - 494 posts

HK - 81 posts

Total - 575 posts

Last Date for Submission of online application was 20/03/2019.
28th May 2019, 10:29 PM
Pagal ho kya

Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment:

>> Vacancies are available:

RPC: 494 POSTS.

HK: 81 POSTS.

For more information, you can visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
28th May 2019, 11:17 PM
Bhaak Burbak

575 vacancies are available in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
29th May 2019, 12:22 AM
piya1617

There are total 494 vacancies are available for PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment in Karnataka.

You may visit the following website for more information about the recruitment.
www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
29th May 2019, 12:51 AM
cookie1902

The total vacancies in Karnataka Public Service Commission second Division Assistant recruitment are 13 posts in total.

I am also giving you the website link from where you can apply online that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
29th May 2019, 11:57 AM

The number of vacancies available in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment are 575. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> RPC:- 494
—> HK:- 81
29th May 2019, 12:03 PM
Angry Girl

Vacancies are there in Karnataka PSC (Public Service Commission) Second Division Assistant recruitment is:

>> HK region: 81 posts.

>> RPC region: 494 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.