26th May 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Karnataka PSC recruitment as a Second Division Assistant. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

28th May 2019, 05:04 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Karnataka PSC recruitment as a Second Division Assistant. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Selection procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment is given below:

Written Examination (Computer Based Recruitment Test - CBRT)

Interview

Medical Test
28th May 2019, 06:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment, will be selected on the basis of a written examination conducted by the authorities itself. The candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a personal interview for the final selection.
28th May 2019, 09:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selection of candidates in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment will be on the basis of Written Examination, Interview & Medical Examination. Written Examination will consists of Objective Multiple Choice Type. There will be 2 papers in the written exam. Duration of each paper will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Shortlisted candidates from written exam will be called for interview. Finally candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
28th May 2019, 10:28 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment:

>> Selection Procedure:

Written Exam.

Interview.

For more information, you can visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
28th May 2019, 11:16 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment:

~~ Selection will be done on the basis of written test followed by Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
29th May 2019, 12:39 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment :-

Selection procedure will be based on Written exam and interview for the post of Second Division Assistant in Karnataka PSC. So you need to clear the Written Exam and Interview to get qualified for the post.

* Written Exam :- It consists of two phases Preliminary and Mains exam. If you can get minimum cut off marks in the Preliminary exam, then you will be eligible for Mains exam.

* Interview :- You have to clear Mains exam to get eligible for Interview. The authority of Karnata PSC will conduct the interview round and select the eligible candidate.
29th May 2019, 07:21 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure to get selected in Karnataka PSU (Public Service Commission) recruitment as a Second Division Assistant will be based on the following rounds.

1. Written Examination
2. Personal Interview
29th May 2019, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for the post of Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for interview. The final selection of candidates will be done based on the marks secured in both the written test and interview. You should have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment.
29th May 2019, 12:06 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure of Karnataka PSC (Public Service Commission) Second Division Assistant recruitment will be based on candidate performance in written exam and interview session, the selection committee will recruit eligible person.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?