26th May 2019, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of questions are asked in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment written test?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment and preparing for the written test. I would like to know what are the questions generally comes in the written test? Kindly let me know about the questions as soon as possible.

29th May 2019, 01:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment written test?

The questions which are asked in Karnataka PSC(Public Service Commission) Second Division Assistant recruitment written test is given below.

The examination consists of two written papers.

1. A paper on General Knowledge
2. A paper on General English or General Kannada

The questions in both the papers will be an objective multiple choice type. The maximum marks for each paper would be 150 and duration for each paper will be 2 hours. I am giving you the detailed syllabus of question paper.

General Knowledge

Constitution of India
Indian History and Culture with particular reference to Karnataka.
General and Economic Geography of India, with particular reference to Karnataka.
Current Events
Everyday science and such matters of everyday observation.

General English

English Grammar
Vocabulary
Spelling
Synonyms
Antonyms
The Power to understand and comprehend English language and ability to discriminate between correct and incorrect usage.
29th May 2019, 02:18 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in Karnataka PSC Second Division Assistant recruitment written test?

In the Written Exam there will be two phases of exam Preliminary and Mains.

Preliminary exam :-

It consists of three papers. Paper I is a descriptive type written test . The Kannada language is the subject of Paper I. Time duration of paper I is 1 hour 30 minutes and total marks of this paper is 150.

Paper II is an objective type written exam. General Engish or General Kannada are the subjects of Paper II. Time duration of paper II is 1 hour 30 minutes and total marks of this paper is 100.

Finally. Paper III is also an objective type exam. General Knowledge is the subject of Paper III. Time duration of paper III is 1 hour 30 minutes and total marks of this paper is 100.

Mains :-

If you can score minimum cut off marks in the Preliminary exam, then you will be eligible for Mains exam. Mains exam consists of two papers paper I and II. Kannada is the subject of Paper I and English is the subject of Paper II. Each section carries 150 marks and time duration for both paper are
2 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?