11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Madhya Pradesh High Court is published the recruitment for Assistant Librarian. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

15th February 2019, 11:26 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I came to know that Madhya Pradesh High Court is published the recruitment for Assistant Librarian. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

There are four (4) Assistant Librarian vacancies available in Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment. Candidates are selected based on their performance in the online Main Examination and Interview. Last date to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Assistant Librarian recruitment is 25th February, 2019. If selected, candidates can get a salary of Rs 28,700 – Rs 91,300 – level – 7.
15th February 2019, 05:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

There are total 4 vacancies available for Assistant Librarian under Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply, can visit the official website and fill up the online application form.

Web: https://mphc.gov.in
15th February 2019, 05:35 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment:

Total number of vacancy are available in this post is only 4.

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website https://mphc.gov.in.
15th February 2019, 07:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for the Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment, the total number of vacancies available under the same recruitment is 4 (four) out of which 2 is available for unreserved category candidates while 1 each is reserved for SC and ST category candidates.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can log on to the link www.mphc.mponline.gov.in.
15th February 2019, 08:20 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies available for the post of Assistant Librarian post under Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment 2019 is four (4).

Further, these four vacancies are distributed among different category candidates as below :-

* 2 vacancies for General category candidates.

* 1vacncy each for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment refer to the link www.mphc.mponline.gov.in.
16th February 2019, 09:56 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Librarian

Total Number of vacancies - 4 vacancies (For Assistant Librarian post)

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?