11th February 2019, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment as an Assistant Librarian. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

15th February 2019, 05:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

The candidates who are applying for Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment or have already applied, will have to appear for an online written examination, where the eligible candidates will be shortlisted. Then they have to appear for a round of personal interview, where the final selection will be done.
15th February 2019, 05:39 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment?

Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment:

Selection will be based on Online Main Exam & Interview.

For getting more information about this recruitment you can visit this website https://mphc.gov.in.
15th February 2019, 07:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

* The selection procedure of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment 2019 includes of following stages :-

--> Written Test.

--> Personal Interview.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mphc.mponline.gov.in.
15th February 2019, 08:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

--> The selection procedure of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment comprises of two stages which are :-

* Written Test.

* Personal Interview.

For more details regarding the Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment, you can visit the website www.mphc.mponline.gov.in.
16th February 2019, 09:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment:

The detailed selection process of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh High Court

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Librarian

Selection process consists of the below mentioned rounds. They are,

@ Online Main Examination
@ Interview

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application

Click here for Official Website
16th February 2019, 03:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can you please help me to know about the selection procedure as I want to get selected in Madhya Pradesh High Court recruitment as an Assistant Librarian. I really need this job as it’s my dream job. Please help me to know about the selection procedure asap.

Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Librarian selection procedure is given below:

Online Main Examination

Interview

Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in Library Science from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Assistant Librarian recruitment in Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?