11th January 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hi everyone, I came to know that MAHADISCOM is published the recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know that how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly tell me about the vacancies as soon as possible.

17th January 2019, 05:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

There are total 164 vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the examination.

Web: https://www.mahadiscom.in
17th January 2019, 09:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - MAHADISCOM

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

Total Number of vacancies - 63 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Apply Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?