11th January 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am 27 years of age BTech Mechanical graduate and now I want to apply in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment of 2018. Can I know about the eligibility criteria to apply for the same post and also let me know about the age limit.

17th January 2019, 07:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

In order to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018, you should have completed your bachelor's degree in electrical engineering/technology from a recognized college/university. You can apply till the age of 35 years. Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.
17th January 2019, 09:38 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2018:

The basic eligibility criteria and age limit required to apply for MAHADISCOM Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment 2018 is given below,

Name of the Organization - MAHADISCOM

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You should have passed Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or college.

>> Maximum age should not exceed 35 years and age criteria is considered as on 17th September, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Apply Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?