19th April 2019, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have heard that CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET is been released. Is it true? If it is then please tell me how I will apply in this recruitment of this year? Please let me know the procedure for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

22nd April 2019, 05:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019?

To apply for the recruitment, you have to visit the official website at (http//:www.csirhrdg.res) and fill up the online application form. Now you have to attach the required documents and upload the scanned copies of your photographs, signature. Now you have to pay the application fee and submit the form.
24th April 2019, 02:46 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET recruitment 2019?

Yes, that's correct CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET has been released in February and the last date to apply for the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET was 22/04/2019.

The next notification for the CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test NET would be released in the month of December.

You can apply for the recruitment online through http://csirhrdg.res.in/.

Click on "Apply now" tab for the recruitment of ‘Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)’ OR‘Lectureship (LS). Click on the tab, you want to apply for.

You havr to upload the passport size photograph, Scanned Signature, last marksheet and Category Certificate, if applying through any category.

Once you click on it, a new page will open fill in the details and click on submit to proceed on the payment page. You have to make a payment of Rs.1000 as application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?