25th November 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician recruitment?

Sir/Madam, I want to apply in MRBTN for the post of Radiotherapy Technician. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

2nd December 2018, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Medical Services Recruitment Board

Name of the Job Position - Radiotherapy Technician

Total Number of vacancies - 25 vacancies

>> You should have passed 2 years diploma course in Radiotherapy Technology conducted by the board of para medical education in order to be eligible.

Click here to Apply Online
2nd December 2018, 02:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, I want to apply in MRBTN for the post of Radiotherapy Technician. But before that I would like to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there. Kindly let me know about the vacancies. Waiting for your response!

Following number of vacancies are available in TN MRB Radiotherapy Technician recruitment:

Total Vacancies – 25
2nd December 2018, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

I would like to let you know that last date to apply for MRBTN Radiotherapy Technician recruitment has just passed. So you can not apply for that post now. Last date to apply for same post was 29 November 2018.

There were total number of 25 vacancies available for the post of Radiotherapy Technician in MRBTN recruitment. Candidates who have completed BSc (Radiotherapy Technology) degree from any recognized university were eligible to apply.

For detailed information you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/pdf/2018/Co...n_09112018.pdf

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
5th December 2018, 05:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

MRBTN (Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu) Radiotherapy Technician recruitment

Number of vacancies are available in this post is 25.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
5th December 2018, 10:47 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Number of vacancies are available MRBTN (Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu) Radiotherapy Technician recruitment is 25.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?