10th June 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How many Village Revenue Officer vacancies are available under TSPSC recruitment 2018?

Respected Sir, I am interested to apply in TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment in this year which is 2018. I would like to know about vacancies available under this recruitment. Please let me know about the vacancies asap. Thank you!

11th June 2018, 09:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Village Revenue Officer vacancies are available under TSPSC recruitment 2018?

Number of vacancies of Village Revenue Officer TSPSC recruitment 2018;

The detailed information about the number of vacancies of TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment 2018 is as follows,

Name of the Organization - TSPSC

Name of the Job Position - Village Revenue Officer

Number of vacancies (Total) - 700 vacancies

The basic educational qualification required is 12th Class conducted by the state board of intermediate examination or its equivalent examination.

Click here for More Details

Click here to Apply (Last date is 2nd July, 2018)
12th June 2018, 09:12 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many Village Revenue Officer vacancies are available under TSPSC recruitment 2018?

Village Revenue Officer recruitment is now open by TSPSC and candidates who are eligible as per required eligibility can apply online for this recruitment.

Total number of vacancies announced in the notice are 700 only but these vacancies are good enough. I shall suggest you one more thing that if you care about number of vacancies then you must because every aspirant look at the number of vacancies announced in any recruitment but I want to know, How many do you need ?

Means you are the one and you need the one and every aspirant has the same resources and others things to prepare for the exam so why don't you give more time for preparation because examination is going to be held on 16th September 2018 so these three months stop doing many things and focus only on one thing which is study of the paper going to be held for this job.

If you give 8 hours as a job everyday for your study and practice as much as possible then nothing will come between you and the job so consider it a professional courtesy and keep yourself charged up for preparation and give more time for preparation by using some good books as per subject being asked in exam.

General Knowledge and Secretarial Ability will be the two subjects in exam in which general knowledge can be prepared by using books of TMH and Lucent as well and some publishers print books for secretarial ability such as Kiran Publication, Arihant Publication, GS Publication so buy any two books and prepare well for this exam.

Also buy practice papers to solve questions and set a fix time for solving 150 questions and when you see yourself that you are solving questions accurately within given time then try to decrease the time and give more accuracy in the model test so this is the way to prepare and also complete basics by reading much of these books.

Syllabus of this examination is available in the official notice which is attached below so download and also read more details about this examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TSPSC VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER NOTICE 2018.pdf(638.5 KB, 0 views)
12th June 2018, 05:18 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

There are 700 Village revenue Officer vacancies under TSPSC recruitment 2018.

Break up of vacancies i.e. District wise, Community wise and Gender wise is given in Annexure-I of official notification. Please find official notification in attachments.

Candidate can apply online through commission's website ( http://www.tspsc.gov.in )

Age of candidate must be from 18 to 44 years. relaxation in age is also provided as per government norms.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TSPSC-VRO-Posts.pdf(564.7 KB, 0 views)
16th June 2018, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of vacancies available under TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment 2018 are 700. To be eligible to apply for TSPSC Village Revenue Officer recruitment, you should have passed Intermediate or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Age limit is 18 to 44 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?