16th January 2016, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?

I want to know government job notification on electrical eng field.I have completed diploma in eee with 86%. so plz send update on govn job updates? Is there anywhere I can enrol myself to get the information or you can share the same?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of government job opportunities are available after completion of diploma in EEE?
  2. What are the private and government jobs I can apply after completion of B.Tech EEE with 64% marks?
  3. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a government job after completion of diploma course in Electrical and telecommunication?
  5. What kind of Job Opportunities I can get after completion of EEE course with 75% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in CSE? Will there be any notifications of Government firms?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for applying government hotel job after completion of diploma in hospitality?
  8. How to get a government job after completing B.E EEE?
  9. Jobs in government sector after Diploma in EEE?
  10. Jobs in government sector for Diploma EEE holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What course should I do after completion of Diploma in EEE to become a Pilot?
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of BE in EEE?
  13. Is it possible for me to get a government job in Delhi after completion of B.Ed with 62% marks?
  14. How to get a job in diploma government college after doing B.E EEE 3rd year
  15. What are the Government jobs I can apply for after completing B.E in EEE?
  16. Can I get government job in Punjab after completion of B.A graduation?
  17. Will I be able to get a government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch?
  18. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
17th January 2016, 08:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where and how to get government job notifications after completion of diploma in EEE with 86% marks?

To get notifications regarding the details of recruitment and vacancies in different government organizations, candidates are advised to refer the newspapers daily.

The candidates can also update their profile in the TSPSC official website i.e., http://www.tspsc.gov.in/.

The candidate can click on 'One Time Registration' and should proceed to fill the form with all the respective details. After the registration process, the candidate will receive the SMS notifications regarding the vacancies in the various government sectors present in Telangana state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?