12th April 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?

I'm an ECE 2nd year student.I want a job in core Companies especially in government sector.And how much cgpa wanted to eligible. don't know what to do inorder to get a job.I mean I don't know if I have to write a test to get job,I'm a girl so I don't know whether those available jobs are open to women as well and also how to prepare for those interviews or tests.On what subjects do I concentrate?I don't know the list of companies.So please tell me what I should do to get a job in government sector core companies

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  2. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Private or government sector job after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  6. How an Electronics & Communication engineer can get a job in good company?
  7. Which is better to do after completion of B.E ECE course? MBA or prepare for core companies job?
  8. Chances of job after scoring 60% in Electronics and Communication?
  9. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  10. Which are the core companies for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  12. Which job has highest scope in India Electrical or Electronics?
  13. List of Government and Private core companies which recruit B.Tech pass-outs?
  14. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates?
  15. B.Sc in Electronics have good scope? Career options available after this course?
  16. How to prepare in order to get a job after studying ECE from government college? List of top 10 core companies and vacancies there?
  17. Can you please let me know the list of ECE core subjects and the private companies?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
15th April 2016, 07:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?

If you want a job in core sector of Electronics and Communication engineering in private sector, you will have to clear following rounds:

1. Aptitude round: For this work on aptitude by solving questions on different topics. You must follow books like R.S Aggarwal for Aptitude and Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning.

2. Technical Round: Work on your technical subjects of your stream.

3. Personal interview: Work on your personality, communication skills etc.

In case of government job entrance exams, you will have to work on General studies also, read newspapers and Lucent book for General knowledge.
15th April 2016, 11:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course?

To get job in Core companies after completion of ECE course, the only way you have is to crack GATE examination. You can appear in GATE examination in final year of your Engineering course. To crack GATE examination, you must have to work hard from your your 3rd year of Engineering course. Once, you have scored good marks in GATE examination, you can apply for jobs in Core companies.
15th April 2016, 11:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for recruitment drive of any organization for joining any private company and you have to clear various recruitment stages. For government jobs, you will have to crack entrance exam conducted like:

1. GATE exam.

2. IES exam.

3. SSC CGL exam.

4. BSNL JTO exam etc.
16th April 2016, 12:18 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

First and fore most thing I must suggest is " Take decision on which side you want to go ". Then try to put that goal and try to create a path for it. Most of the cases lot of people doing the same mistake in this stage.

You are saying that you were a girl so what is the problem there is No gender discrimination in any field in now a days. So don't worry about that. But I must there is need to recruit girls in various core companies but in coming days it will be done.

If you want to go in Core companies side not doubt at all try to prepare for GATE. You will have selection in " various PSU's ". Or else there are number of vacancies available in both state and central governments.
16th April 2016, 12:59 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

If you want to go into any core company in the field of electronics, you have two options :

* Through GATE
* Through Individual company entrance test.

There are various core companies like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL etc which take the employees through GATE. You need to prepare well, secure a good rank, fill up the form (whenever they are out) and go to the interview to get the job.

Otherwise there are some other companies like BEL, BSNL, SAIL etc, which conduct their own recruitment entrance test, you can get their through that way too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?