8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How selection is conducted in Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

12th September 2019, 04:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is conducted in Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment this year. I want to join through this recruitment as a Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

Selection process conducted in the Air India Limited for the Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer is given below:

Written Test

Personal Interview

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer in the Air India Limited. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 05:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How selection is conducted in Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.

Last Date of the Application Process: 15th Sep. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
12th September 2019, 09:10 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

## Selection Procedure:

Selection of candidates will be through Written Test and Personal Interview. The Written Test will be conducted at any of the Metro cities as decided by the company.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th September 2019, 11:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidates will first have to face a Written Test and then a personal interview in order to get selected for the post of Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?