8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Air India Limited has introduced it’s Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment. I want to know how I can apply for Air India Limited recruitment for the Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee? Can any of you tell me about the procedure to apply? Kindly tell me asap.

12th September 2019, 05:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Procedure to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment application form is For Gen/OBC/EWS candidates is Rs. 1000/- and For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidate is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
12th September 2019, 09:18 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

## How to Apply:

Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online only through the official website http://www.airindia.in.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?