8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment for a BCA graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Air India Limited has announced the recruitment for Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee. I have done BCA. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

12th September 2019, 03:03 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment for a BCA graduate?

Candidates who have completed their BCA are not eligible to apply for air India Limited flight simulator maintenance engineer trainee recruitment. The minimum qualification required to apply for the recruitment is, B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/
Telecommunications/Computer Science from a recognized college/University with minimum 60% marks.
12th September 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment for a BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Air India Limited has announced the recruitment for Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee. I have done BCA. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Eligibility to apply for the Trainee Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer recruitment in the Air India is given below:

Candidates who have passed BE / BTech in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical / Telecommunications / Computer Science with at least 60% marks for General Candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates from a recognized university or college.

Candidates should know to Read, Write and Speak fluent English. Knowledge of Hindi or Local language will be an added advantage in the selection

Upper age limit – 30 years for General Candidates (30 + 5 years for SC/ST and 30 + 3 years for OBC candidates)

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
12th September 2019, 05:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have passed B.E / B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science from a recognized University. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment for a BCA graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
12th September 2019, 09:21 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee Recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

## Educational Qualification:

i) B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 60% marks (55% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates).

ii) Ability to read, write and speak fluent English. Knowledge of Hindi/ Local Language will be an added advantage.

## Age Limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
12th September 2019, 11:42 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Air India Limited Flight Simulator Maintenance Engineer Trainee recruitment:

Educational Qualification: Candidates must be B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/Instrumentation/Electrical /Telecommunications/Computer Science degree holders from a recognized university. They must have to secure at least 60% of marks and 55% of marks incase of SC/ST/OBC category.

Age Limit: Candidates age should not above 30 years and relaxation will be given for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST category.

Additional Requirement: Candidates should be able to Read, Write and Speak fluent English. Knowledge of Hindi or Local language will be an added advantage.

Official website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?