19th July 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?

sir , I have completed electronic diploma after 10th, now I want to need Government job, in Maharashtra. so please tell me, which is the important courses for government job. and what can I do now, for job, please tell me.
Sanket Deshmukh

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  4. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  5. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  7. Is ICE valid for government job in Maharashtra
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  9. Are certification courses important while pursuing B.Tech? Are they important after B.Tech?
  10. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. How to get a government job after passing electronics engineering from diploma?
  12. What is the scope for electronics diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Any certification courses which are important while doing B.Tech?
  15. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  16. Will I get a chance to get a job in any company after doing electronics diploma
  17. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
23rd September 2016, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important courses to do after Diploma in Electronics for Government job in Maharashtra?

Best courses to pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course:

In general, the best course that is left for Diploma in Engineering candidates is "B.E/ B.Tech" from a recognized university. But as you are willing to do get government job, I suggest you to go through the selection process of the concerned government recruitment and get the detailed pattern. Make sure you go through the detailed pattern so that you can be in the merit list of the respective recruitment.

But there are some courses that can be done after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication course are,

>> Networking

>> Filter Analysis

>> Fiber Optic Technology

>> VLSI (Very Large Scale Integration)

>> Embedded Systems

>> PLC

>> Circuit Designing

>> Automation

>> Micro Controller courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?