22nd October 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Myself saheelkhan, m studyng in 3rd sem of diploma in electronics & tele. I want to do some important short term courses in holidayas or part time. Suggest me some courses

19th January 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

list of courses after diploma in electronics and communication except BE?
16th February 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Short course in Electronics/ telecommunication
17th May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

wanted to know any shoyt term courses while doing diplop in vacasion and pathtime job
9th September 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 th pass next diploma in ece completed with 86% next I am study any course not for engineering
27th October 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in electronic and telecommunications. Now I want to search job on the basis of diploma which courses help me to get good job....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?