2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment. Actually I have heard that they are going to publish the recruitment. Kindly let me know about the important dates. Thank you!

6th April 2019, 01:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment:

Major important dates of this Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Government of Bihar, Revenue & Land Reforms Department

Name of the Job Position - Special Survey Clerk

>> Starting date to apply online - 11th March, 2019

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 1st April, 2019 (Till 11:59 AM)

Hence, if you meet the required eligibility criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date that is given above.

Click here to Apply Online
6th April 2019, 09:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Important dates of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment:

Starting date to apply online application - 11 March 2019

Last date to apply online application - 01 April 2019 upto 11:59 pm

Official notification link is given below:
http://lrc.bih.nic.in/docs/331_sur-e...0320191427.pdf
7th April 2019, 09:24 AM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment:

** Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online: 11 Mar 2019

Closing Date to Apply Online: 1 Apr 2019 till 11:59 AM.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website http://lrc.bih.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?