2nd April 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Hello friends, can anyone of you kindly provide me the selection procedure under Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment? I want to know about the selection procedure of this recruitment because I am planning to apply for this recruitment.

6th April 2019, 09:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit of marks obtained in 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation in Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment. Candidates who have qualified graduation in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to apply for that recruitment.

For more details:
http://lrc.bih.nic.in/docs/331_sur-e...0320191427.pdf
7th April 2019, 03:06 PM
mebatman

Default Re: Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment?

Selection procedure of Government of Bihar Revenue & Land Reforms Department Special Survey Clerk recruitment are :
Selection will be based on edcational qualification & merit .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?