24th October 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have got the information about the recruitment of Junior Engineering Assistant published by Indian Oil Corporation Limited. I want to know about the important dates for this recruitment this year. Can you tell me about the important dates of this recruitment?

29th October 2019, 06:14 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Important Dates of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 10th Oct. 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 30th Oct. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.iocl.com.
29th October 2019, 10:08 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: Important dates of Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment?

Indian Oil Corporation Limited Junior Engineering Assistant recruitment;

** Important Dates:

>> Starting Date to Apply Online - 10 October 2019.

>> Last Date to Apply Online: 30 October 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?