25th October 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Exemptions available in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

Hello friends, can anyone of you let me know about the exemption which is available in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test of 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates? I belong to an OBC category and I want to know about the exemptions available for me. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

29th October 2019, 08:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemptions available in Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 for SC/ST/OBC candidates?

As per the official advertisement released for HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) 2019, the exemptions available for SC/ST category candidates in HTET is in the minimum marks required is qualifying degree courses for appearing in HTET as well as in the minimum qualification marks required to qualify TET. In both the cases, there is relaxation of 5% available for candidates belonging to SC/ST. Further, I would like to let you know that there is no relaxation or exemption available for candidates from OBC category.

For more detailed information regarding the same examination refer to the link www.htetonline.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?