9th July 2019, 02:47 AM

Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, can you all please tell me about the important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

10th July 2019, 03:44 PM

Default Re: Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment;

Online application starts from 08/05/2019

Application deadline for online application was 10/06/2019 till 17:00 pm

More information is available at;
http://www.midhani-india.in/career.jsp
10th July 2019, 06:42 PM
zahedrocks

Default Re: Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The last date to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment, was on 10/06/2019. The recruitment for this year had been over, hence you have to visit the official website regularly and wait for the next notification to be released.

Web: http://www.midhani-india.in/
10th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Mantun Bhai

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Submission of Application form: 8th May 2019.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
10th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Angry Girl

Important Dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 8th May 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 29th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
10th July 2019, 10:12 PM
Careeradviser

Hello friends, can you all please tell me about the important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Interested candidates required to submit the duly application form on or before 10/06/2019. Application form should be send to the address Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.

Official website -> Click Here !!
11th July 2019, 10:42 AM
avinash1997

--> The important dates associated with Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment for the post of Management Trainee are as below :-

* Date of release of official advertisement :- 08.05.2019.

* Last date for submission of online application form :- 10.06.2019.

The dates for further selection processes i.e; written test and/or interview will be communicated through candidates registered E-Mail id.

For details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.midhani-india.in/doc/hr/D...ertisement.pdf.
11th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Himaniii

Important dates:

Starting Date to Apply:--- 15/06/2019

Last date to Apply 13/07/2019