9th July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Hello friends, can you all please tell me about the important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.

10th July 2019, 03:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment;

Online application starts from 08/05/2019

Application deadline for online application was 10/06/2019 till 17:00 pm

More information is available at;
http://www.midhani-india.in/career.jsp
10th July 2019, 06:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment?

The last date to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment, was on 10/06/2019. The recruitment for this year had been over, hence you have to visit the official website regularly and wait for the next notification to be released.

Web: http://www.midhani-india.in/
10th July 2019, 06:51 PM
Mantun Bhai

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

>> Important Dates:

Starting Date of Submission of Application form: 8th May 2019.

Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
10th July 2019, 08:38 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment is:

Starting Date of the Application Process: 8th May 2019.

Last Date of the Application Process: 29th June 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
10th July 2019, 10:12 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you all please tell me about the important dates of Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about all the relevant dates because I don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Interested candidates required to submit the duly application form on or before 10/06/2019. Application form should be send to the address Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, BlockNo. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.

Official website -> Click Here !!
11th July 2019, 10:42 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> The important dates associated with Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited recruitment for the post of Management Trainee are as below :-

* Date of release of official advertisement :- 08.05.2019.

* Last date for submission of online application form :- 10.06.2019.

The dates for further selection processes i.e; written test and/or interview will be communicated through candidates registered E-Mail id.

For details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www.midhani-india.in/doc/hr/D...ertisement.pdf.
11th July 2019, 08:25 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Important dates:

Starting Date to Apply:--- 15/06/2019

Last date to Apply 13/07/2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?