9th July 2019, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Relaxation available in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment for an SC candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I belongs to SC category and I want to apply in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment. Can I know what kind of relaxation is available for me in this recruitment? Please help me to know about this.

10th July 2019, 04:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment for an SC candidate?

Being an SC candidate, you can get Two types of relaxations inMishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment.
First you can get the benefit of age relaxation. You can get 5 years of age relaxation in the upper age limit. Upper age limit for open category is 30 years as on starting date of application i.e. 08/05/2019.
Second you are are not required to pay the application fee, while for General/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- towards application fee.

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://www.midhani-india.in/career.jsp
10th July 2019, 06:45 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Relaxation available in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment for an SC candidate?

The maximum age to apply for the recruitment is 30 years. Candidates who are from OBC category can apply till the age of 33 years. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category can apply till the age of 35 years respectively. SC/ST candidates will get 5% marks relaxation in their qualifying examination.
10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Mantun Bhai

Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment:

>> Relaxation available for an SC candidate:

5 years age relaxation and no Application Fee.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
10th July 2019, 08:36 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Relaxation available in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Management Trainee recruitment for an SC candidate is:

** 5 years age relaxation. So, your upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 35 years.

** For SC candidate there is no application fee.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.midhani-india.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?