25th February 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of MPPSC Assistant Public Prosecution Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir,
I have done B.A.LLB. Now I am interest to become Assistant Public Prosecution Officer in MPPSC. Please let me know the important dates for this recruitment in MPPSC? Please reply as soon as possible.

28th February 2016, 11:25 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important dates of MPPSC Assistant Public Prosecution Officer recruitment?

MPPSC recruits the Assistant Public Prosecution Officer every year. You are interested to fill the application form for this post.

Educational qualification: Student must possess graduation degree from a recognized university.

Age Limit: 24 to 40 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview.

You are interested to know about the important dates for this post. Following are the important dates:

Starting date to apply online: 14th January 2016

Closing date to apply online: 13th February 2016

Starting date to modify mistakes: 22nd January 2016

Last date to modify mistakes: 15th February 2016

Date of downloading Hall tickets: From 13th May 2016

Date of online exam: 05th June 2016.

>>So in my opinion you have to fill the online application before the last date. If you want to see the notification then you can download from the official website or go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPPSC Assitant Public Prosecution officer.pdf(3.27 MB, 18 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?