14th May 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in MPPSC for B.Pharmacy graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Pharmacy and I want
to give MPPSC recruitment exam. I would like
to know about the recruitment for me in MPPSC?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th May 2015, 10:31 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Recruitment available in MPPSC for B.Pharmacy graduate?

MPPSC - Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission examination is conducted every year by MPPSC board for filling up various posts under state services of MP and candidates can apply for this examination if they have :

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any other equivalent qualification.

Age of the candidate must be minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years for other posts than : DSP, DAO, ADI, SDJ, AJS posts because maximum age limit is 25-30 years for all these posts so candidates must see the notice before applying for these posts.

Relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines which is 03 years for OBC of MP, 05 years for SC/ST of MP and candidates belonging to General category and any category of other states will be considered as General and will not get any relaxation or reserved in recruitment.

Selection procedure of MPPSC examination 2014-15 :

The commission conducts preliminary examination which is consist of following papers :

01. General Studies - 200 marks
02. General Aptitude Test - 200 marks

Qualifying in prelims examination is compulsory then only candidates will be eligible to appear for mains examination.

Mains examination is consist of 7 conventional type papers in which candidates have to choose subjects which they want to appear for in exam and papers based on General Studies, Language etc. conducted in mains exam.

If a candidate qualifies all seven papers of mains examination then he/she is called for interview process because this is the final stage and qualifying in interview is compulsory.

Candidates applying for posts related to police and transport department need to clear physical and medical examination as well then only they are appointed for the job.

So this is the description of MPPSC examination and for your help, I have attached official notice of this examination so you must download and read carefully and apply when the recruitment is conducted and get into the services of MP government.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MPPSC State Service Preliminary Exam 2015.pdf(417.3 KB, 90 views)
13th February 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in b.pharmacy I m eligible for mppsc forest ranger(RFO) YES OR NO plz reply thanks.
31st January 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in b.pharmacy I m eligible for mppsc forest ranger(RFO) YES OR NO plz reply thanks
14th January 2022, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my graduation in b.pharma in 2021 , now i trying to fill mppsc form 2022 but their is option to select subject of graduation but their is no subject is related to B.pharmacy.

Please answer this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?