27th December 2018, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on Graduation basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

31st December 2018, 03:59 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important dates of SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment

Important Dates:

Online registration process to start from : April 21, 2018

Last date to apply: May 25, 2018.

Procedure to Apply:

Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in from 05-05-2018 to 04-06-2018) by 05:00 PM.

For more information, you can visit on www.ssc.nic.in.
31st December 2018, 04:45 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important Dates to apply for SSC CGL Assistant Section Officer recruitment is

Starting date of Online registration : 21st April 2018

Last date to apply: 25th May 2018.

Procedure to Apply for this is Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of SSC www.ssconline.nic.in.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?