21st April 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on Graduation basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

24th May 2018, 07:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer Recruitment:

Major important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment are given below.

>> Opening date for submission of online application - 24th March, 2018

>> Last date for submission of online application - 10th May, 2018

>> Closing date for depositing the fee by online or challan - 10th May, 2018

Procedure to Apply:

@ You are required to apply for this recruitment on or before last from the link that is given below.

@ You are required to fill up the details in the application form with proper details and need to make payment once you are done with filling the details and then submit the application form.

@ You should then take the printout of the application for future reference.

Click here to Apply

Click here for Official Notification
24th May 2018, 10:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of UKSSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer recruitment? Procedure to apply?

The online application for UKSSC Assistant Minority Welfare Officer job is open in the month of March to May. For 2018 the last date was 10th May 2018, which is already gone. Hence, you need to wait for next notification.

You can apply for the job through the UKSSC official website. They accept online application and fee can be paid online too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?