8th January 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs sample question papers

Can someone please provide me the intelligence bureau ministry of home affaris sample question papers to my email ID at it's earliest.

11th January 2014, 09:49 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs sample question papers

IB ACIO examination can be divided into Written Examination and Personal Interview. The Written Test consist of two paper namely Objective paper (Paper -I) and Descriptive Paper (Paper - II). The time duration of two papers is 1 hour and 40 minutes. Full Time Bachelor's degree is enough to apply for this examination. Any degree candidate can apply for ACIO(Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Examination.

Main topics of written examination is General Awareness/General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical ability. Candidate who are qualified in the written examination will be called for the Personal Interview. The application forms are available only online mode and there is no offline mode application forms. Online mode application forms are visible at the time of notification. The exam notification will be publish in the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs as well as employment news paper.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IB ACIO.jpg
Views:	1292
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	147017  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IB-ACIO-Previous-Paper-Gr8AmbitionZ.pdf(2.25 MB, 459 views)
10th October 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs sample question papers

may i know some questions for security assistant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?